OF SECURED AND UNSECURED REDEEMABLE, NON-CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURES
Issue Opens: March 13th 2020 – Issue Closes: April 30th 2020.
NCD 2020: Invest directly through internet banking
Guidelines for Downloading Applications
- Each Application form has a unique form number and hence should be printed only once.
- For multiple application forms, click on the Download Application button, and download each form separately.
- Multiple applications with the same number WILL NOT be accepted.
Highlights of the NCD Public Issue
- Issue Size: Base issue size of Rs. 100 Crore, with an option to retain oversubscription of Rs. 100 Crore, aggregating to a total of Rs. 200 Crore. Face value of Rs. 1,000/- per NCD
- Minimum Application: An investor may apply for a minimum of Rs. 10,000 (10 NCDs) and in multiples of Rs. 1,000 (1 NCD) thereafter.
- Allotment: First come first serve basis
- Credit Rating: ICRA BBB (Stable)
- Application: Through Demat account compulsorily
- TDS Applicability on Demat: NIL
For further details on Issue, please refer to Issue Prospectus on www.sakthifinance.com. Before making investment, please read the Issue Prospectus and the disclaimer of BSE, RBI and ICRA carefully on www.sakthifinance.com.
- Please note that it is mandatory to have a DEMAT Account to invest.
- In case you do not have a DEMAT account, we can help you open one. Please contact us on the numbers shared below.